Re: [albireo-dev] Albireo is alive ?

Hi,
I'm not sure yet about my implication but maybe. I'm a bit busy now, but next month it will be cooler.
I heard about ILOG implication in the project, does it still up to date ?

Actually, I'm looking for a SWT/Swing bridge, the only ones I found, are SWT_AWT and Albireo.
If I well understand, Albireo is an overlay to SWT_AWT which goal is to manage everything about look && feel and many other things to make SWING look like SWT.

Wayne Beaton a écrit :
Gilles, are you interested in contributing to the project?

Wayne

Besançon Gilles wrote:
Gordon Hirsch a écrit :
Unfortunately, the project has been inactive for a while. Neither of the committers is able to spend time on the project.