Re: [albireo-dev] Alpha 2?

Gordon Hirsch wrote:
> http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/technology/albireo/org.eclipse.albireo.rcp_v20080528.zip
>
> If you use the new zip, and you follow the extra instructions to add the
> albireo source code locations, it should then work (it did for me).

Very nice! Options 1 and 3 now work fine, exactly as described. Thank you.

In option 1, the need to set the JDK compliance to 1.4 manually is still a
bit annoying. In the alpha1 distribution I solved this by adding
  javacSource = 1.4
  javacTarget = 1.4
to each of the build.properties files. But here, as far as I understood,
you ship only the source files from the plugins, not their metadata. This
metadata (META-INF/*, build.properties, plugin.xml) gets automatically
generated somehow during the "Import..." process. I don't know where you
could specify these two properties for the build.properties files.

Bruno

Back to the top