Re: [albireo-dev] A small fix to address layout issues

Bruno Haible wrote:
Gordon Hirsch wrote:
We have quite a few nested anonymous classes which, in this case, made
the problem hard to debug. I'll take a refactoring pass over the code to
reduce the complexity here.

I agree that the class names SwingControl$11 are not self-explaining.
Refactoring it like this, to get at least reasonable class names. What
else do you have in mind (reduce the complexity?).

Your change is the kind of thing I had in mind. I suspect it can be done in other places. Also, it might make sense to move the new nested classes into their own source files in the internal package.

Back to the top