Re: [albireo-dev] Participating more naturally in SWT tab order

Bruno Haible wrote:

I see that one needs to click on the tab header twice until a caret becomes
visible in one of the text fields. While on Gtk clicking on it once is enough.
Is this normal behaviour on Windows, or is it a bug similar to the first test
case in   http://wiki.eclipse.org/Albireo_Focus_Management_Test_Cases ?

I don't think it's normal behavior. I'll investigate. It differs a bit from the test case you mention because, at the time of the click, the embedded Swing control is not yet created, I belive.

Back to the top