[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [albireo-dev] size/layout platform testing
- From: Gordon Hirsch <gordon.hirsch@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:41:19 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20071031)
Bruno Haible wrote:
* Need of size propagation from AWT to SWT: If I disable the
part of updateCachedAWTSizes that starts with
if (mustNotify) ...
- On Win32, some parts of the RelayoutExampleView don't display themselves
- On Gtk and Carbon, the size of the controls in RelayoutExampleView
vary in a discontinuous way depending on the width. See the attached
two screenshots no-propAWTtoSWT-,png.
Conclusion: This propagation is necessary on all 3 platforms.
No argument from me.
* Need of size propagation from SWT to AWT: If I disable the contents of
- On Win32, layouts are not done correctly; see the screenshot
Interesting. I can't make this happen. But since you obviously can, I
agree with your most recent changes.