[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [albireo-dev] Updated RelayoutExampleView
- From: Bruno Haible <haible@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:30:45 +0100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: ILOG
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.1
> I've added a bit more to this example view. There are now two swing
> controls side by side. The grow and shrink buttons add to the preferred
> size both vertically and horizontally. The SWT grow/shrink buttons work
> on both swing controls at once.
Thanks. I added setEnabled() control of the shrinkSWTButton . Impressing
how even the simplest GUI programming tasks, like "enable a button when a
certain condition is met", is complicated by the multithreading because
- enabling the button must be done on a particular thread,
- the condition cannot be evaluated before all components are actually
> For example, growing both controls at once is not always as symmetrical
> as I would have expected.
Yes, I'm seeing this too (on Linux)...