[albireo-dev] Re: avoiding layout flickering

Hi Gordon,

Another layout flickering effect can be seen in the RelayoutExampleView,
on Windows and Linux:

When you press the "Grow" button, the "Top SWT Label" is shifted left and
then immediately again shifted back to its original position.

Likewise, when you press the "Shrink" button, the label is shifted right and
then back to the left, to its original position.

On a slow machine, I see this always. On a fast machine, I need to press
the button about 10 times until I see it.

This is obviously a problem with the native SWT Layouts. Do you know how to
fix it? (Even if it's only to make the sample nicer?)

Bruno

Back to the top