Re: [albireo-dev] inhibitSizePropagationToAWT

Bruno Haible wrote:
Gordon Hirsch wrote:
On Windows, I'm currently
seeing no size propagation to AWT. Frequently, this has the result seen
in the attached screenshots.

I reproduce it (on Windows, not on Linux). To ease debugging - I don't
want to comment in and comment out half a dozen of printlns each time I
have to debug a problem with the size propagation - I'm introducing a
'static final boolean' variable. It generates no code when the variable is
set to false.

So, is the "inhibit" field currently set as you intended? Or should I commit my patch from earlier in this email thread?

Back to the top