[albireo-dev] Slides for EclipseCon 2008

Hi Gordon,

On 17th, in 5 days, is the deadline for the submission of the slides for
the 10-minutes talk. As I understand it, we can make changes to the slides
after this date, but the version that is distributed to people on USB-sticks
is the one from Feb 17.

In [3] there is a pointer to the PowerPoint template [4].

Find attached a draft of what the talk could be. Feel free to start afresh
if you disagree with the talk structure that I thought of.

Bruno

[1] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseCon_2008
[3] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=agreements&id=211&speakerid=301