Re: [albireo-dev] SWT size/layout management

Bruno Haible wrote:

it's my
strong belief that there is no implementation of this method that is
good enough to serve as a default. It would be better to make the method
abstract so that all clients are clearly aware that they need to decide
how and when to layout.

I agree. If you don't beat me to it, I will do it.

I've done it. I added the min, max, and preferred sizes as parameters on the method. It is conceivable that they might be useful in some situations.

Regarding the name... I didn't change it, but I agree that it could be confusing. It's really about the *preferred* values changing, so maybe it should be "sizePreferencesChanged()"?

Back to the top