Re: [albireo-dev] CleanResizeListener

Bruno Haible wrote:
  - Make it possible to turn on/off the CleanResizeListener, on a per-instance
    basis (since it depends on the contents of the window),

Sounds good.

  - Document that it should be enabled only after a background colour has been
    set that approximately matches the window's contents.

No objection, but wouldn't this be the default case? (i.e. background colors normally match)

  - Add a boolean method isCleanResizeRecommended() that returns false in
    JDK 1.6.

Should we just keep it off by default under JDK 1.6?

I've also noticed that the listener doesn't always work on my windows box. I've been meaning to debug it...

Back to the top