[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [albireo-dev] CleanResizeListener
- From: Gordon Hirsch <gordon.hirsch@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:22:17 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20071031)
Bruno Haible wrote:
- Make it possible to turn on/off the CleanResizeListener, on a per-instance
basis (since it depends on the contents of the window),
- Document that it should be enabled only after a background colour has been
set that approximately matches the window's contents.
No objection, but wouldn't this be the default case? (i.e. background
colors normally match)
- Add a boolean method isCleanResizeRecommended() that returns false in
Should we just keep it off by default under JDK 1.6?
I've also noticed that the listener doesn't always work on my windows
box. I've been meaning to debug it...