Re: [albireo-dev] more views for testing

Wow. The new views look very helpful (and oddly fun too! :-)

I made a small change to EventLoggerView to allow it to compile against Java 1.4 (replacing a call to Class.getSimpleName with Class.getName).

FWIW, I also changed the simple RCP application packaged with the examples plug-in so that it can show all the new views.

More coming soon. I'll be looking more closely at what needs to be merged and hopefully doing some of the merging that is simple and obvious.

Back to the top