Re: [albireo-dev] examples plugin nature

Hi Gordon,

> org.eclipse.albireo.examples was meant to show standalone (non RCP) use
> of albireo. To develop standalone applications with SWT, SWT is imported
> as a project (called org.eclipse.swt) into Eclipse, as described here:
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/swt/eclipse.php

Oh, I wasn't aware this week that the SWT web site still proposes this
approach. I'm under the impression that nearly everyone who uses SWT
does it through an Eclipse plugin, and that those who do SWT without
JFace and without core Eclipse are a marginal group.

In any case, I created a README containing your explanations.

Bruno

Back to the top