[ajdt-dev] Fwd: End of class run : junit aspectj

I have a Junit test classes with differening amount of unit test methods in it.

I want to detect when a class finishes running its test methods, so that I can do a computation.

How can I detect when a class finishes its unit test methods ? Via teardown method or something similar ? And how can I similary understand that a test suite made of Junit test classes finishes its call ?

Thanks

Back to the top