[ajdt-dev] Accessing Method Parameters or return value of a method

I want to get the result of a JUnit test. It is kept in TestResult class which is a return value of run method of TestCase class and also parameter of run method at TestCase class.

Please see this link for TestResult Class and TestCase class of JUnit.

http://junit.sourceforge.net/doc/cookstour/cookstour.htm

I can access the TestCase class when the test is run.

My question is : Is it possible to acccess the parameters of a method when its run is finished or can I get the return value of a method after it is executed ?

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely

ilke

Back to the top