[ajdt-dev] AJDT source repository moved

Hi all,

Moving headlong in to the 21 century, we have moved the AJDT source
code to git.  The git repo is available here:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/ajdt/org.eclipse.ajdt.git/

And at some point soon, there will be a github mirror set up here:
https://github.com/eclipse

The old cvs repository will be available for as long as Eclipse.org
maintains its cvs service, but set to read-only mode.

We have cleaned up the repository so that you can simply clone the
repository and get going with the source code immediately.  Please let
me know if you have any questions.

Andrew

Back to the top