[ajdt-dev] [ANN] AJDT 2.1.2 released

Hi all,

Today we have officially released AJDT 2.1.2.  The primary focus for
this release has been to support AspectJ's new language feature,
Intertype inner types.  You can see all the details at our new and
noteworthy:
http://eclipse.org/ajdt/whatsnew212/

You can install AJDT through the update site here:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/36/update

We also now have an update site for AJDT on Eclipse 3.7 (Indigo):
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/37/dev/update

General questions can be sent to one of these mailing lists.  Bugs and
enhancement requests can be raised through Eclipse's bugzilla:
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/

We are looking forward to your feedback.

Andrew Eisenberg

Back to the top