Re: [ajdt-dev] JDT weaving implementation

Have you taken a look here?
http://contraptionsforprogramming.blogspot.com/2009/02/extending-jdt-part-i.html

You need to extend the cuprovider extension point in order to register
your compilation unit provider.

Eclipse plugin development relies on extensions and extension points
to provide a means of communication, object sharing and message
passing between plugins.  Before you go too far down the path of
writing your own plugin, I'd recommend reading a bit about Eclipse's
plugin architecture.  A good place to start is here:
http://eclipse.org/articles/Article-Plug-in-architecture/plugin_architecture.html

Hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any more questions about JDT weaving.