[ajdt-dev] JDT weaving implementation

Hi,

I'd like to use the JDT weaving, but so far I can't see how to do that. My initial idea was to create a plugin with org.eclipse.contribution.weaving.jdt as dependency. And next I thought I'd need to implement org.eclipse.contribution.jdt.cuprovider.ICompilationUnitProvider and register an instance via org.eclipse.contribution.jdt.cuprovider.CompilationUnitProviderRegistry.registerCompilationUnitProvider(String, ICompilationUnitProvider) and then hope for something to happen. But registerCompilationUnitProvider is not visible outside the packet, so this won't work.
What's the proper way?

To clearify things a bit more:
I try to create a builder for kilim (http://www.malhar.net/sriram/kilim/), which also requires a weaving process. There is no syntax addition to Java, methods that need a weaving process involve all methods that throw a certain Exception ("Pausable").
If there's an elegant way to identify these methods I'd also be interested.

Thanks for your attention,
Mene

PS: I'm new to eclipse plugin developement, so let me know if this is the problem here ;D

Back to the top