[ajdt-dev] AJDT and ITDs

Hi all,
this is the first time I have a serious look at AJDT internals, so please forgive me if I ask stupid questions :)

I'm trying to figure out how AJDT fetches information from the underlying AJ, especially regarding ITDs. Does AJDT "re-reads" the .class files generated by AJ build? Or does it parses pointcuts and check them using the matcher? Or what else? :D

I'm talking about informations to display ITD content assist as well as cross reference view, even if I think these use different methods.

If you can point me to relevant part of code I'll then try to figure it out on my own.

Simone

--
Simone Gianni            CEO Semeru s.r.l.           Apache Committer
http://www.simonegianni.it/

Back to the top