Re: [ajdt-dev] Problems/Markers clear/update issues? + incremental (drop back to full) takes 2x as long as full

Just a quick question before going through any details - are the gutter markers and other stuff in the problems view correct?  Is it just the showWeaveInfo extra messages you are having trouble with?  Worth raising a bug I think.  I know you are using inpath, and incremental inpath compilation is not something that has had any love for a while.

Andy.