Re: [ajdt-dev] Re-enabling an aspect in AJDT 1.6.3

Hi Andrew,

Andrew Eisenberg a écrit :
> That is a little strange.  I assume you are right clicking on the aspect
>
> Build Path -> Exclude

correct.

> but then you don't see any
>
> Build Path -> Include?

correct.

> Is this on a particular project?  Can you try this out in a non-AJ
> project?  This feature is from JDT (even though there is some tweaking
> we do to fit it in an AJ context).  So the first thing to do would be
> to see if it is broken in JDT.

It looks like my Eclipse install is broken. It does not work on Java
files either :(

I tried AJDT 1.7.0 on yesterday Eclipse 3.5 IBuild and it works fine.

I will try again on a fresh version of Eclipse.

Thanks for your help,

Cheers,

	Daniel