Re: [ajdt-dev] Problem with German umlauts in case-tags (AspectJ 1.6.3)

Dirk Lachowski schrieb:
Dirk Lachowski schrieb:

The problem is that i can't see any error on a special line. In eclipse i start a 'clean' for the project. A Dialog opens, showing lots of files beeing compiled. After some time another dialog opens, giving me the error "An internal error occurred during: "Delete and update AspectJ markers for <project-name>". Afterwards i can find the stacktrace from my first post in the eclipse errors-pane. The same project compiles without any problem if i compile it as an ant task from eclipse. The only difference i can see is eclipse using the aspectjrt.jar from the aspectj-plugin and the ant task using the aspectjrt.jar from the project - but both are release 1.6.3

Just removed the dependency on the aspectj-plugin aspectjrt.jar from the project and used the projects aspectjrt.jar - no change, same error

I've just moved the offending class in it's own project, created a jar from it and imported the jar (which has no aspects and no weaving at all) in the "old" project.

Same result when compiling "old" project:
Compiled as ant-task: no problem,
Compiled from Project/clean: same problem as before

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dirk Lachowski
Lachowski Datensysteme GmbH
Strassburger Platz 25
D-30853 Langenhagen

Fon: +49 511 725353-71
Fax: +49 511 725353-89

Sitz der Gesellschaft: 30853 Langenhagen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 120580
Geschäftsführer: Dirk Lachowski

Back to the top