Re: [ajdt-dev] Latest snapshot (1.6.2.20081210195409) is kaput?

Glad that it's working.  I wish I was able to help find the root cause
of your problem and undo the P2 difficulties.  But, in my experience,
the P2 configuration can be corrupted in a number of ways.  I do think
that the equinox team has been working hard to address this and that
future versions (ie 3.4.2+) will be much more stable.