Re: [ajdt-dev] Latest snapshot (1.6.2.20081210195409) is kaput?

Andrew Eisenberg wrote:
> I have updated the page on manually installing JDT weaving.
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/JDT_weaving_features#Manual_Install

Thanks so much! However in the meantime I ended up with a fresh eclipse
install since P2 only went downhill. I'm still on 1.6.1 but the weaving
version and equinox-aspects now resolve without conflicts. I
installed/used it on a second fresh eclipse instance without problems, so
I can at least confirm that it works. :)

thanks
Holger

Back to the top