Re: [ajdt-dev] Latest snapshot (1.6.2.20081210195409) is kaput?

Ramnivas Laddad wrote:
> You may want to give a try by providing -clean option to Eclipse.

I'm afraid that didn't help either. I eventually got it installed after
uninstalling and manually deleting some P2 leftovers (several ajde/ajdt
directories and jars) but then ran into the NPE reported in the other
thread (in AsmRelationshipProvider.getNode). The weaving branch didn't
install at all because of dependency mismatches.
Stable 1.6.1 installed and runs without a hitch so I'm using that for now.

-h

Back to the top