[ajdt-dev] Suggestion Pop Up List Incremental Matching Doesn't Work In AspectJ Editor

Hello all,

I've noticed a problem with the suggestion pop up that only occurs when I'm editing an AspectJ file:

As I type an import statement, for example, I get a list of all the known subpackages after I type a dot. If I type a letter, the list of packages disappear, instead of being narrowed to packages beginning with that letter.  I've also noticed that if the first letter is a lower case 'a', I get some AspectJ suggestions: "adviceexecution", "after_returning", "after_throwing", "around", and a "Note" entry.  Again, if I try to narrow the list by typing another letter, 'f', for example, the list disappears.

thanks
-Matt Brown

Back to the top