[ajdt-dev] Cross references for classes woven from external jars (via in-path)

Hello all,

I'm having some trouble getting cross reference information for my project.  All my aspects are defined in a single project, and all the classes being woven are loaded from an external jar.  I've configured it via "Properties" -> "AspectJ Build" -> "Inpath".  I've also attached the source for the jar from "Properties" -> "Java Build Path" -> "Libraries".

Everything seems to work, except for the cross reference view.  It shows the name of my aspect at the top, but nothing else.  I've compared my configuration to the AJDT examples, for which cross reference works fine, but I can't see any difference other than the Inpath settings.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this a limitation of AJDT?

thanks
-Matt Brown

Back to the top