[ajdt-dev] How can i get weaved .java files?

Hi,
My requirement is that i need to have .java files available after weaving (using ajc).
These will be compiled seperately.

But currently ajc compiler directly weaves aspects into java files and generates .class files.
I tried decompiling weaved .class files (used JAD); the result files cannot be compiled again.

Please help.
Is there a better way of getting weaved source files?

regards,
arvind
This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email or telephone at +91-20-2290-6885 or +91-9823063006

Back to the top