Re: [ajdt-dev] ltw incompatibilities ?

Hi Martin,

AspectJ compatibility should always work that way round. AspectJ can
always handle aspects built with a previous version of the compiler.
There was one bug found with this during 1.6.1 development but it is
fixed.  There are no known outstanding problems.  If the users are on
released AspectJ builds - everything should be fine (the most recent
dev builds of AJDT 1.6 for Eclipse 3.4 include 1.6.1).  If the are on
a dev build of AspectJ 1.6.1 then they may have the bug.  If you need
to find out more, get the exact version numbers for the AspectJ
drivers being used and we can check precisely when that bug was fixed.
 My first recommendation would be to ensure they have the latest dev
build of AJDT for Eclipse 3.4.

cheers,
Andy.