Re: [ajdt-dev] How to obtain join point shadows contained within a method body?

On Wed 16.Jul'08 at 13:03:51 -0700, Andy Clement wrote:
I'm afraid the shadows within a method are only calculated and exist
in the weaver, they are not surfaced outside unless advised.

Ah, that's interesting! Would it be possible to make sort of a "phantom"
piece of advice that doesn't exist in the actual source code, and
advises *every* possible shadow? That way, I should be able to retrieve
all shadows within any given method, correct? Would it be possible to
make such a hack without altering the actual source code?

Back to the top