Re: [ajdt-dev] Organizing projects, in paths, aspect paths etc..

Your timing couldn't have been better.  :-)  We are just about to
officially announce AJDT 1.5.3RC1 where we have put a significant
amount of effort into making the Aspect and In paths more flexible.
It is now possible to specify projects and classpath containers on the
in path and aspect path.  Please download the latest RC candidate from
the downloads page:

http://eclipse.org/ajdt/downloads

Let us know if this addresses your problems.

Stay tuned for the official announcement of 1.5.3RC1.