From: ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Andy Clement
Sent: 23 June 2008 18:24
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ajdt-dev] problem using LTW

Hi Christian,

Normally you would keep the directories for code and
aspects more
separated than that if ltw.

If I compile the code into codebin and the aspects
into aspectsbin,
this works fine:

java -classpath ..\lib\aspectjweaver.jar
-Djava.system.class.loader=org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.WeavingURLClassLoader
-Daj.class.path=codebin;aspectsbin
-Daj.aspect.path=aspectsbin Hello

(where Hello and World are as I defined them in this
post:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/aspectj-users/msg09267.html
)

cheers,
Andy.

2008/6/23 chris colombo <chriscol002@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I am using the following command for LTW...the
current
> directory contains 2
> folders: "main" and "larva"... in "main" I have
> compiled classes (with
> standard Java compiler) and in "larva" I have
compiled
> classes and aspects
> (with aspectj compiler)...the program is running
> however, weaving is not
> happening...(i am quite new in this field sorry if
it