[ajdt-dev] Compilation unit provider?

Hi folks,

What's the current status of the your patch to add an
org.eclipse.jdt.core.compilationUnitProvider extension point to the
JDT?

I'm currently working on the Eclipse support for Scala for which your
work on the AspectJ tools is proving to be a wonderful guide. It's
clear to me that this extension point would help enormously, and most
likely be of value to many other language projects which also wish to
have very tight integration with the JDT. I guessing that it didn't
make it into 3.4 ... do you have a plan to get it or something
equivalent into 3.5?

Cheers,

Miles

Back to the top