Re: [ajdt-dev] how to install ?

Hi ,

thank you for your help. I was able to solve the problem. It seems that  an incompatible  (combination of) other plugins is the reason for the problem. I installed a fresh version of Eclipse without other addionional plugins (only the ones which are included). With this version together with AspectJ there is no problem any more. Thank you.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------