Re: [ajdt-dev] How to retrieve target IJavaElement from IAJCodeElement?

I'm not really sure what you are asking, but I'll try to answer something.

Method call joinpoints occur at the call site.  So, it is possible to
statically determine the caller at a call site, but it is not possible
to determine what the callee is (because of polymorphism).  That can
only be determined at runtime.

If that didn't answer your question, then please rephrase it.