[ajdt-dev] how to install ?

hello,

i can't find any information how to install AJDT.
I downloaded  ajdt_1.5.2_for_eclipse_3.3.zip
and unzipped it under the eclipse installation. (Eclipse Version: 3.3.2
Build id: M20080221-1800)
after starting eclipse there is no new entry for aspectj
project.

By running the the tutorial  I get the error message:

The action could not not be run because the plugin 'org.eclipse.ajdt.ui'
could not be located.

thank you for your help.