Re: [ajdt-dev] AspectJ support for plugins missing in AJDT 1.6.0

Hi,

I have not begun working on AJDT 1.6 yet.  I will start to do so in
the next couple of weeks.  For now, I am cleaning up 1.5 for a 1.5.4
release due end of June.  Most of our users are still on 1.5.  Once
that is out, I will look into 1.6.

I will be asking the community to help me prioritize what I should be
looking at first.  I assume that you are voting for "export plugins
with AspectJ support".  I have already had a number of votes for P2
support.

--a