[ajdt-dev] Getting annotations from AdviceElement

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this so I'm sorry if it isn't.

I'm developing a plugin for eclipse and I need to get all annotations present in an Advice. I'm using the following code:

private void checkAdviceAnnotations(AdviceEl
ement advice) {
   IAnnotation[] annotations = advice.getAnnotations();
}

But all I get is an empty array. Is this feature still not implemented in the AJDT API? If not is there any other way I can get this information?

Thanks,

André Restivo

Back to the top