Re: [ajdt-dev] Is feature available?

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for your fast reply.
I have a big project, and I need to intercept method calls from within one package.

My problem comes when I try to build the project, it takes too much time and finally I get out of memory.
I was thinking that it might be possible for the ajc to look only to that specific package and leave everything else untouched.

Is something like this possible or are there any other tricks that can help me?
Btw, my project is an Eclipse AspectJ project.

Thank you very much,
Cistian.