[ajdt-dev] AspectJ1.6.0 final now available.

I'm very pleased to announce that AspectJ1.6.0 final is now available
for download.  The 1.6.0 readme details the major changes within the
1.6.0 release and provides links to where you can get full details of
all bugs and enhancements addressed in 1.6.0:

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/README-160.html

The final build is available from the download page:

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/downloads.php

There will be an AJDT release for Eclipse 3.3 tomorrow that will have
AspectJ1.6.0 inside.

Thanks to all the users who helped during the development of 1.6.0 by
raising high quality bug reports and contributing invaluable testcases
that make our job of resolving them so much easier.

The next release, 1.6.1 will be in about 2 months.  It will be a
service refresh to the 1.6.0 compiler and the focus is likely to be
around loadtime weaving improvements (memory usage) and how generics
interoperate with intertype declarations.  If you have any problems
with 1.6.0, I urge you to do a quick look through the bugs targetting
1.6.1 and if your problem doesn't appear to be covered, please raise
it.

---
thanks!
The AspectJ team.