Re: [ajdt-dev] AJDT missing features

We are in the process of increasing the amount of resource we have
working on AJDT - so over the next month or so we'll be reviewing all
the outstanding bug reports and feature requests and defining a plan
to address them.

It is made particularly tricky because the JDT doesn't make itself
extensible where we would like to plug-in so addressing some of these
problems is very hard to do in a clean, maintainable way (as evidenced
by a lot breaking in the move to 3.4)

Thanks for the offer of help, we'll keep it in mind when scoping the
work :)  The only documentation we have is the code and the tests.
There are some existing content assist tests that could perhaps give
you an insight into how it works - if you followed the instructions
for setting up a development environment (using Eclipse 3.3 and the
AJDT_1.5 branch, *not* HEAD) then find ContentAssistTest in the
org.eclipse.ajdt.ui.tests plugin.

Andy.