Re: [ajdt-dev] Aspect-Oriented Programming article - Português Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese)

Hello Charles,

I believe that ajdt-dev is not the right place for such message.

You could try posting on the mailing list/wiki in portuguese.

AOSD in Brazil:

2) aosd-br wiki:
http://twiki.dcc.ufba.br/bin/view/AOSDbr/WebHome

Regards,