[ajdt-dev] AJDT and Eclipse plug-in development

Hi,

I have a question with respect to plugin development.
Is it possible to define an aspect in one plugin whose pointcuts are defined in terms of entities that are defined in the context of other plugins?
I haven't been able to make this work. Does AJDT manage plugin dependencies?
When defining the aspect, I think it makes sense to have plugin dependencies go from the aspect plugin to the base plugins. What happens to these dependencies after weaving?

Thanks,

Thomas

Back to the top