RE: [ajdt-dev] AJDT available for Eclipse 3.4

Not to mention that Andy is a powerhouse :)

Wes makes some great points below, including the fact that the current
number of people maintaining the AspectJ compiler is proportional to those
maintaining javac.

But yes, AJDT has been short-handed lately, which has put an exceptionally
high load on Andy who has very impressively taken the first step in
delivering support for Eclipse 3.4 while continuing to evolve the compiler.
I'll let Andy follow up about efforts currently underway to get more
resources onto the project, but also note that AJDT is a free tool that's
open to contributions.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten