[ajdt-dev] Eclipse 3.3 and latest AJDT

Hi!

I have installed last night the last Eclipse milestone 3.3M7 and also
the latest AJDT plugin: ajdt_1.5.0.200705090533_archive.zip

When opening a java file a popup informed me that the expected Eclipse
version was not met and that the plugin will probably not work
correctly. The expected version specified was 3.2.

Is this something I have done wrong (most of my plugins are loaded
with the .link trick)? Or is it an issue with the last AJDT build?

TIA,

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.