Re: [ajdt-dev] Problems when using AJDT with multiple projects

You say this bug exists in bugzilla - what is the bug number?

Matt.

On 16/01/07, Kostas Kougios < Kostas.Kougios@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

            I've multiple projects. Project A has the aspects and i.e. project B and C are using the aspects and other classes of project A. I've got 2 issues.

1.   I've configured the AspectJ build path, the "Aspect Path" to point to the class folders of project A, but sometimes eclipse "forgets" this settings and I've to redo them.

2.   I am getting an "error creating marker" dialogue box whenever I build project B or C. This is a bug of AJDT and it exists in the bugzilla. Any way to overcome this?

Regards,

Kostas

P.S.  I'm using subeclise 1.0.4, Spring IDE 1.3.6 and the web tools. They might be related to the problems.