Re: [ajdt-dev] small issue with update plugin

Thanks, we were setting the properties for the source feature, but not
the source plug-in (both are generated during the PDE build process).

We should be able to fix this for the release build.

--Matt

Hi!

I have just noticed that when using the update site to upgrade the
AJDT plugin the following plugin is wrongly listed for the plugin
details:

org.eclipse.ajdt.source: providerName pluginName

instead of (most probably) Eclipse.org AspectJ Development Tools Source

This problem is reported in Eclipse 3.2.1 and AJDT 1.4.1.200611081052.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.