From: ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jimisola Laursen
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 5:55 AM
To: ajdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ajdt-dev] Run/Debug as "AspectJ/JUnit

Hi!

I posted the message below a while back and never got a  reply.
Never actually had time to go back and figure this out myself nor have I
seen another posts regarding my questions.

If I use compile time weaving will aspects then run when I use run/debug
JUnit tests or do I have to do something special? I am wondering since there
is a "AspectJ/Java Application" group.

Regards,
Jimisola