From: ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ajdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Matt Chapman
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:08 AM
To: AspectJ Development Tools developer discussions
Subject: [ajdt-dev] CVS HEAD & Eclipse 3.3

The AJDT source code in CVS HEAD is now for Eclipse 3.3 builds only -
it will be kept updated to work only with recent integration and
milestone builds. If you want to work with a more stable source code
environment, stick with Eclipse 3.2 and the ajdt1_4 branch.

This is so we can support the upcoming 3.3M1 build with development
builds in the AJDT 1.5 stream.

Regards,

Matt.